Terms and Conditions for KDI Refer-A-Friend Campaign
(“Terms and Conditions”)
1. The KDI Refer-A-Friend Campaign (“Referral Campaign”) is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 18 years and above, with a valid national
registration identification card (MyKad), subject to the terms and conditions set out below. By entering and participating in the Referral
Campaign, you hereby fully and unconditionally agree and accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Referral Campaign is only valid for existing KDI Invest account holders who have successfully referred new users (“Referees”).
3. For the avoidance of doubt, new users refer to persons who have not signed up with and does not have an existing KDI account.
4. To qualify for the Referral Campaign, Referees must:
(a) register using the referral code or referral link provided; and
(b) make a deposit of at least RM250 in a single transaction into their KDI Invest account.
5. Once your Referee makes a successful deposit, you and your Referee will both be entitled to a cash bonus of RM10 (“Referral Reward”) which
will be reflected into your respective KDI Invest account within sixty (60) working days.
6. Kenanga may at its sole discretion reject any deposits made, as only successful deposits will entitle participants to the Referral Reward.
7. To avoid your deposit from being rejected, please make sure that the deposit is made from your personal bank account.
8. A Referee may only be referred once but there is no limit as to the number of Referees you may refer.
General Terms and Conditions
9. In the event you are found to have committed fraud and/or abuse of the system and/or any other scenario deemed as a violation of the terms
stated herein at any point of time, Kenanga reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and to cancel, withdraw, or recall any reward(s)
granted. Kenanga shall have the right to initiate any action deemed necessary against the said customer.
10. Kenanga reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. Kenanga reserves the right to make further verifications and request for further personal identification details and documents, as well as the
right to disqualify or withdraw your eligibility for the Referral Reward at any time.
12. The decisions regarding the Referral Reward shall be made at the sole discretion of Kenanga, of which are final and binding and no such queries,
appeals or correspondences will be entertained.
13. Kenanga reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Referral Campaign at any time, and the cancellation, extension,
suspension or termination shall not entitle you to claim any compensation from Kenanga for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred
by a you as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
14. Kenanga shall not be liable for any claim made by you or for third-party claims or losses of any nature, including but not limited to, loss of
profits, punitive, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages or for other damages and any related claims of any nature, including
direct, indirect, third party, consequential or other damages resulting from or in connection with this Referral Campaign.
15. Kenanga shall not be liable for loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Referral
16. You acknowledge and agree that Kenanga reserves the rights to disqualify your participation in this Referral Campaign if (i) you are found or
suspected of tampering with the Referral Campaign mechanics or the operation of the Referral Campaign; (ii) you are found or suspected of
undertaking fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Referral Campaign; or (iii) you are in breach of its obligations or any terms
and conditions of this Referral Campaign. Notwithstanding the above, Kenanga reserves the right to reject any participation at its sole and
absolute discretion without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
17. Kenanga does not take any responsibility in the event you are prevented from participating in the Referral Campaign, as a result of certain
technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which including but not limited to regulatory and/or government directive,
act of God etc.
19. In the event of any discrepancies, the KDI T&Cs shall prevail.